Shake 'Til The Walls Come Crashing Down ~ { Tag } Parker/Fox

All the rest of the Northern Continent that Atricis left behind. Atricis' old Holds can be found within, as well as all the other Holds and Weyrs and old lands left behind.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:05 pm

J'on knew that he wasn't a weak man. He was a rider, after all, and one had to have some strength in them in order to be on by the time they made it to the Wings. He also knew that he wasn't tall, but he liked to think that what he lacked in height, he made up for in build, and therefore strength, but apparently those things didn't matter right now, or none of this would be happening right now. He could handle his own against Threadfall any day of the sevenday, but against someone like R'het, who was taller and thicker in stature, he was obviously the weaker, so as he was being drug to Faranth knew where, he started to panic, and that panic flared over to Des who had been chatting and cuddling with her favoritest blue, Tlamehath.

J'on? What is it? What's wrong? He didn't answer her, but it was clear to the opal that something wasn't right, so she listened to his mind, and heard what the other man was saying to him. "I'm sure you'll forget all about him in a few moments, J'on, once we're alone..." There were other things of course, but that seemed to spike his panic, and so she did the one thing she knew she could do from where she was. Fox, please! J'on needs you right now! He's going to do something bad to him!

Please visit the above link for a list of my current
characters, links to their profiles, to see what
they look like, and find other little facts about them!

[ Marks Tracker | Graphics Shop | NPC Archive ]

“You fail only if you stop writing.”
— Ray Bradbury —
Parker
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:24 pm

For all Fox's hackles was raised, the green eyed monster had a grip on him, he was surprisingly calm as his long legs took him closer and closer to J'on. Don't worry, Des. He's in my sight. I got him. Nothing bad is going to happen, I promise. Fox told the opal calmly. He could hear the panic in her voice and see the panic on J'on's face, but he was there. He would take care of him.

"There you are." Fox said with a smile on his face as he moved beside of J'on and gave him a hug, effectively cutting off the other bronzerider. "Sorry, got caught up talking with Ao'mek. Hope I didn't keep you waiting." His voice was friendly and the smile stayed on his face when he turned to the other man, but he was standing as tall as possible with his shoulders back to appear as big as possible. "Hey there, I'm Fox. I see you've met this handsome guy already. Thank you for keeping him company until I got here." He would try this diplomatically at first as there was no need for either of them to get hostile towards each other.

However, once he said that he pretty much dismissed the other man as he turned to J'on. "I believe our wingmates were wanting us to join them in a few toasts. Shall we?" Fox said and began to lead J'on away from the pushy man. His arm was still wrapped around his shoulders.
ImageImageImageImage
Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Locke
ImageImageImageImage
Najden | Kisle'vis | Corbin | Calivander |

.::..::..::..::..::..
Ember

Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:58 pm

In any other situation, J'on would have pushed away and stormed off, but not now, not when appearing like a normal couple depended on it. He needed this comfort besides, and things could return to normal when they were free of the tavern. He allowed himself a moment of leaning against Fox and taking in his cologne, both mistakes he would pay for later, but it helped calm the buzzing in his head and the hammering of his heart. "Y-Yeah, whatever you say, Fox." He could have recited a recipe for all J'on cared, so long as he led the way away from this bronzerider. But for all his luck the last three months, J'on should have known it wouldn't be that easy.

As Fox was walking away, R'het tapped him on the shoulder and then settled a hand there, gripping, squeezing. The other bronzerider clearly wasn't pleased for being embarrassed in front of a room full of his fellow Benden riders. "Look, you just took away something I wanted to play with tonight. You'd best find some way to repay me for that."

J'on took hold of Fox's vest and tugged on it. "Come on, let's just go, ignore him, please. All we need to do is join our Wingmates, have our drinks, and go home." And then, a little more firmly, in a voice he so rarely if ever used, he spoke again. "Fox, now! We're just going to go okay? I'm sure the others will understand if we leave. Des is waiting for us outside."

Upon hearing this, R'het chuckled and tugged right back on Fox. "Is that how they do it at Atricis then? Allow the bitch riders like him to talk to the bronzers that way? You know what we would do to them at Igen, don't you?"

— Ray Bradbury —
Parker

Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Fox was happy to get J'on away from that man. He wasn't sure what his problem was. If he had simply had too much to drink already or if the man was simply an asshole, but he didn't want either of them to be around him any longer. Of course, this wasn't the first situation like this he'd seen or been in, so he was not surprised at all when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and looked down at the man. His words only made his hackles raise more and he took a step forward.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I owe you a thing. And as far as he goes....I would appreciate it if you didn't objectify him like that again. He's not a play thing. He's someone I care about very much." While his words were more on the civil side, the way he said them was certainly more hostile. Fox wasn't intimidated by this man. He was bulkier than himself, but Fox had several inches on the man.

Fox heard J'on telling him to come on, to leave it be, but he continued to stare the other bronzerider down. However, when J'on spoke to him more firmly, that did get his attention. He began to back up and go with J'on over to where their wingmates were. He'd just started to turn his back on R'het when the man tugged at him again and then said something so insulting he couldn't ignore it. His back stiffened more, his shoulders squared, and he turned back around to face R'het.

This time he got even closer in R'het's face. "You know what, man. I've tried to be civil and obviously you're too dense to know when to quit. I suggest you apologize to him and then you leave us be for the rest of the evening." It was not a suggestion, it was a demand, and Fox was ready to make sure the man did what he said or pay the price for it. Were he not as restrained he'd have punched the man already, but he had too much honor to be the one to swing the first punch. The tension around them was getting noticed by others nearby and made them back away and watch what was about to happen. Fox made sure to stay between J'on and R'het.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Ember

Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:02 pm

This had been a mistake. If he'd just stayed in his apartment like he wanted to, if he'd just said no and stood his ground against Des, this wouldn't be happening. J'on wasn't going to cower, he was going to continue to tug on Fox, but it seemed like nothing he was saying or doing was getting through. Someone told him to step back, though he didn't know who it was, couldn't locate the mysterious voice, but he didn't go far - his fingers remained curled in Fox's vest for now as he stood behind him, hoping to try and anchor his bronzerider somehow, someway, before the tension could erupt.

He heard what Fox said, and he felt his heart... well, it did all the things he didn't want it to do. It fluttered, it flipped, it flopped, it hammered madly against his ribs and played songs with the ones it could reach. Fox, the only man he'd ever want and care for, was coming to his defense, and still he would return home and pass him over yet again. He knew he would. I care for you too, Fox, very much so... He said silently, for a moment allowing softness in how his head pressed against the man's back. "Don't think this changes things." He whispered, for Fox's ears only as he held on gave in to a moment of affection.

R'het, however, wasn't looking to take things easy. He didn't want to. He was pissed off. He'd wanted fun with J'on, and Fox took that away from him. No one took fun away from him. So when the other bronzerider spoke, he laughed and looked at J'on when he poked his head around to peer at the situation. There was no way this was going to end well, especially when his words came to the surface, words that would end in chaos. "Why should I apologize to filth?"

— Ray Bradbury —
Parker

Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:29 pm

As it usually goes with things like this, it wasn't long before there was a circle around Fox and R'het of people who wanted to see what would happen. For the moment, no one stepped in to try and stop either of them before things got more heated. Except for J'on who was still trying to tug on Fox's vest to get him to move away from the pissant of a bronzerider. The tension in the air was growing thicker by the second. Fox was too focused on R'het to fully hear what J'on had said to him. He didn't mean to ignore him, but right now the only thing on his mind was to protect J'on and get this man to apologize for being so rude.

The words were barely out of the man's mouth before Fox's fist was connecting with it. There was a gasp from the crowd and even Fox had to take a second to realize what he had done. He'd given the first punch. It was done now and he wasn't going to apologize for it. The man was being worse than an asshole and upon hearing him call J'on flith...well, he couldn't take that.

Fox knew he'd started something now, but still his main concern was J'on. He reached one arm out behind him and pushed J'on backwards and out of the way of harm. Eyes stayed fixed on the other bronzerider though. There was no point in talking now. They were beyond that point.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Ember

Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:14 pm

It was clear what was going to happen. J'on wanted to just pull Fox away, but not even he had the power to do that. He didn't think even K'rios could do that at this point, and he was tempted to grab the pewterrider and try his luck. So he clung and tugged, attempting in vain to do what he could to try and break the ice, no knowing that it might be considered a distraction. "Please... let's just... I'll..." He stopped himself short of saying what was on his tongue, and instead let it fall away as Fox pushed him back, knowing it was for his own good. There he was, settled behind enemy lines as the tension boiled hot and flared out to lick against the observers surrounding them. A tiny scratch was all it would take to throw them off balance, though the Benden riders wondered what was taking R'het so long to act.

R'het, for his part, stretched out his neck and looked Fox over. Then he snarled and looked him dead in the eye. "That fucking tickled." He spat at the other bronzerider before returning the kiss to his face with one of his own, a heavy blow that would send the bronzerider reeling. "Let's see... if I pound you into the ground, does that mean I win the boy for the night?" He glanced towards J'on and winked. "Don't worry, baby, I won't be this rough with you tonight."

— Ray Bradbury —
Parker

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:23 am

Fox stumbled backwards from the returned punch. The man had some power behind him, that was for damn sure, but Fox wasn't without his own. It was very possible, however, that the man had more raw power than he did, but that didn't intimidate him. Especially when every word out of the man's mouth only served to make him angrier. Fox wiped the bright red that was beginning to form on his split lip as he stared death at the other bronzerider. He would pay for that, not the punch, but the lewd comment he made to J'on.

Fox wasted no time in attacking back. Fists began to fly, some connecting with face, some with torso, and others missing completely. A chorus of people cheering one or the other on was a blur in the background to Fox. They might as well not be there for Fox. He took his own fair share of punches from R'het, which left his face bruised and bleeding. Both of them were not holding back as fists landed with a resounding crunch sound. After taking a rather hard punch to the ribs, Fox took a lunge at R'het to try and get him off of his feet and onto his back.

Ao'mek came to stand beside J'on. He put a protective arm loosely around him and a comforting hand on his forearm. He'd only heard the last thing R'het had said, so he could figure out what was going on a little. "Don't worry, J'on. Fox has got this." The bluerider assured him. Granted, if it seemed like Fox was going to lose, then he would be sure to spirit J'on out of there before R'het had a chance to notice. Their other wingmates were standing by, waiting to help Fox if need be.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Ember

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:53 pm

R'het was expecting the lunge, and he prepared himself for it. What he wasn't prepared for was to be thrown off his feet by it, or to have Fox land on him and continue to throw punches that landed one right after the other. The heavier man fought to roll him off, going so far as to fight dirty with a well placed kick or two that didn't seem to land their mark and instead slammed into Fox's thighs - he would be lucky to limp away with heavy bruises instead of broken bones. It made R'het laugh as he traded blow for blow, and instead of trying to get to his feet, the man decided to rip an insult, enjoying the fact that he was riling the other bronzerider up so much. Or maybe he was just doing it to wear Fox down. "The fucking must be worth it if you're willing to go to these lengths. I'm going to enjoy him."

Thankful for Ao'mek's support, J'on leaned into his friend, wincing as he watched what was happening. "He's going to burn up like this, Ao'mek. If he continues on like this..." He didn't much care about the other bronzerider's comment, not at all, but he was more concerned about Fox than he was about what was being said. When this was over, he knew what was going to need to be done - so long as he didn't have anything that needed to be set or stitched, he was going to have to take care of Fox. The man had jumped to his defense, the man was his to take care of otherwise... and besides, he'd come to his defense. It was his bronzerider, no one else was going to touch him this night.

— Ray Bradbury —
Parker

Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Fox had the full mount, so that meant he had the control, but that didn't stop the larger man from trying to throw him off. Thank Faranth his long legs helped to keep the man flat on his back. The kicks hurt, but Fox wasn't about to let the man get the upper hand again. He was happy to guard his face and body for now while the man used more energy to throw his fist upwards. Yes, he was infruiated, but he'd always been good at unarmed combat. However, hearing the man say he was going to 'enjoy' J'on, well that was it. Fox pulled an arm back and let it crash into R'het's jaw as hard as possible. There was a distinct popping sound, but it was unclear who it came from. The punch rocked the heavier bronzerider and left him uncapable of defending himself properly. It was only after Fox landed a flurry of blows to the defenseless man's face that finally someone stepped in and pulled them apart.

Ao'mek reached out and grabbed Fox's tunic and pulled him back when it seemed as though his friend was going to try and attack again. "He's done, Fox. He's done. Enough." The bluerider snapped at the much taller man and continued to drag him back. R'het lay in a heap on the floor. Fox jerked away from Ao'mek, his emotions obviously still rather volatile, and began to walk towards the door to go outside. "Go after him." Ao'mek told J'on. He would stay there, just in case he was needed.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage