Shake 'Til The Walls Come Crashing Down ~ { Tag } Parker/Fox

All the rest of the Northern Continent that Atricis left behind. Atricis' old Holds can be found within, as well as all the other Holds and Weyrs and old lands left behind.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:26 pm

Despite everything in him, what he intended to do after this, J'on wanted to say yes to a kiss. He wanted it with everything in him. He itched to take hold of Fox and bring him down until their lips crushed together, even if Fox was in the position that his lips were bruised and torn. But the question he was faced with sobered him. No matter what he wanted to say, he knew how he would feel after, Fox was right and he gave the man's shirt a tug to try and get him to sit down again. "I'm not done fixing you up yet." He said by way of excuse, to try and avoid the answer, at leave for now, but it was obvious what he would have said without words being spoken yet. And then his fingers just curled in that shirt, and he let his head hang. "We can't let it happen, Fox. It doesn't matter whether or not I want..." He bit off the rest of his response and sighed. "It doesn't matter." He licked his lips, as if tasting what could have been, and feeling nothing there, sighed, though he didn't know why.

Though really he knew why.

He knew perfectly why.

He was just trying to push it all away. Des tried to speak to him, but he gently pushed her thoughts away and instead focused on reaching up to finish cleaning the last of the blood away. Then he went to wash his fingers and spread a little numbweed across his cheeks where they swelled. When he was finished, he stepped back to make sure he hadn't missed a spot and satisfied, his mouth curved and he nodded. "Healer J'on says you're all set." He turned again and went back to the table to wash his fingers of numbweed and stood there for a moment, trying to compose himself because he didn't know what to do with the tidal wave of emotions crashing through him. It was new, and different, and confusing for him. The only thing he knew for certain was that he had to hold on, and hold on he would. "I'll keep some of these bandages in my pocket just in case your lip cracks again. Best to keep them on hand in case you start to bleed again."{/b] He commented idly, hoping to break the tension in the room but... it didn't. It was still there, still coursing between them.

Please visit the above link for a list of my current
characters, links to their profiles, to see what
they look like, and find other little facts about them!

[ Marks Tracker | Graphics Shop | NPC Archive ]

“You fail only if you stop writing.”
— Ray Bradbury —
Parker
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:24 am

Fox knew the answer before J'on ever spoke it. That didn't make it hurt any less or make him want him any less either. How easily he could lean down and capture those gorgeous lips of his, but he wouldn't. While he loved the idea of stealing kisses from J'on, he hated the thought of him regretting it. One day he wanted to be able to reminisce back on their relationship and he wanted to be able to say he'd done everything right to win J'on's heart. Still, he was rather disappointed. The look on his face spoke of his disappointment, but he stood still as J'on finished cleaning his face up.

What could he say that would help to win J'on over? He really had no idea, but he wasn't going to give up. What he and J'on would have together was worth fighting for. He had to remember that in moments like this. "Thank you. I'll be sure to come to Healer J'on for all my aches and pains." He said softly, but he didn't move away from J'on. Every fiber of his being wanted so much to hold J'on and never let him go.

Fox had to do something, so he did the next best thing. He cupped a hand around the back of J'on's neck and pulled him closer. His lips pressed softly against the warm skin of J'on's forehead. He let his lips linger there for a moment. "You know what, you're wrong. It does matter, because you matter so much to me. If you'd let me...I would make you the happiest man in the world. I can promise you that. You know why?" He paused for a moment, the words on his tongue but did he dare utter them. "Because...I love you, J'on. I really do. And the sort of love we'll have...it's worth fighting for." He placed another kiss on J'on's forehead and then backed away.

"We should probably join the others now." Fox said with a smile and then moved to the door.
ImageImageImageImage
Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Locke
ImageImageImageImage
Najden | Kisle'vis | Corbin | Calivander |

.::..::..::..::..::..
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:53 am

Of all the things J'on might have expected to hear, that wasn't one of them. But the words that echoed in his head told him he had in fact heard it from Fox. Because...I love you, J'on. repeated itself over and over again until it had seared itself inside his skull just as the feel of Fox's lips on his forehead held a permanent fixture there. Those words struck away ever complaint, denial, push back, and word that he had against why they couldn't be together, and he wanted so much to say them back because... he felt them too. He felt them so much that they burned away and kept away the hurt when he thought about his family disowning him for Impressing Des. Yet he kept them to himself, because... because... he just didn't know why, but he held them inside, choosing instead to swallow the lump in his throat and nod.

And when he spoke, there was a sad tone, as if those denials were still there, and he realized he wasn't ready to share his love with Fox yet because he wasn't sure if he deserved to. He was shaking, but he didn't comment about it, just continued to nod, not knowing what else to do or say about the matter, save for what was said about their wingmates. "I think they might be wondering about us by now, you especially." He stepped back, his eyes on Fox, almost wishing, almost hoping... but no, he was not going to ask, and he knew Fox would not take. Stepping away, he went to the door and held it open, his eyes growing distant and tilting to the floor.

Please visit the above link for a list of my current
characters, links to their profiles, to see what
they look like, and find other little facts about them!

[ Marks Tracker | Graphics Shop | NPC Archive ]

“You fail only if you stop writing.”
— Ray Bradbury —
Parker
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:20 am

Fox did not expect to hear those three words back. J'on couldn't admit to what he was feeling, to say something so deep and important as 'I love you' was way out of the question. But that was okay. Fox didn't need to hear him say those words yet. He wanted to hear them when J'on really meant it. For now...he just needed J'on to know that that was how felt. Because it was. He truly did love J'on. Yes, it'd only been a few months, but he knew it to be true. The last time he had felt this way was for Famikka, and he had weyrmated her. Now....well, he'd hazard to say that he felt more for J'on than he ever had for her and that was saying a lot.

"Whatever you say, shortstack." Fox said as he walked through the door. He would win J'on's heart....correction, he'd already won his heart, he was sure of that, soon he would get J'on to realize that them being together was the right thing, not the wrong. For all he'd been turned down on all fronts by the opalrider today, he knew he'd win him over soon enough. All he had to do was be patient.

{fin}
ImageImageImageImage
Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Locke
ImageImageImageImage
Najden | Kisle'vis | Corbin | Calivander |

.::..::..::..::..::..