Decorating - Parker | Jora

All the rest of the Northern Continent that Atricis left behind. Atricis' old Holds can be found within, as well as all the other Holds and Weyrs and old lands left behind.
Shaihulud
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them

Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:46 pm

"Reva, I would no sooner hurt you than I would Kiandath. I know...I know I've let you down, disappointed you, in the past. I know I really don't deserve any chance you would give me, but I promise, with every fiber in my being, that I will not hurt you."

As he neared her, Revanne remained where she stood, not out of courage, but out of want. Would they ever be happy together? Was such a thing even possible?

"I really do love you, Reva."

She wanted to believe him, needed to, if only to give J'lek a chance. If she denied him now, she might never forgive herself, and be filled with regret for the rest of her life... "I love you too," she answered. The confession was far too easy to utter, but that was likely due to the fact it was true. "I always have." She would love him forever if he let her.

Image x4 - counted
Parker
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:48 pm

"I love you too. I always have."

Deep down, in the very middle of his soul, he knew that she loved him. More than just the love shared between two good friends. Hearing her say it though....well, he'd never flown higher, not even on his mighty bronze. A warmth began to fill his heart and spread throughout his entire body, from nose to toes.

His chest tightened and his eyes glistened a little wet as he closed the distance to her and wrapped his arms around her in a loving embrace. A soft kiss was pressed to the side of her head. "Thank you, Reva. I promise...I won't let you ever regret telling me that." Jora promised her as he held her in his arms. He really couldn't imagine being happier than he was right now.

ImageImageImageImage
Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Locke
ImageImageImageImage
Najden | Kisle'vis | Corbin | Calivander |

.::..::..::..::..::..
Shaihulud

Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:24 am

She felt the warmth of the love in his eyes long before his arms managed to pull her close against him. How could she say no when his love was so evident to her? Arms held him in turn, looping around his torso as his folded around her shoulders. The kiss was not missed by her, and gingerly did she press one against his heart. Always did J'lek have several handspans on her, ever since they reached adolescence. At that moment, her lips pressed against the folds of his tunic as his mouth kissed her brow ever so softly, she was thankful for the height difference between them, and the peace that came with such kisses.

"Thank you, Reva. I promise...I won't let you ever regret telling me that."

Her arms held him close in turn as every inch of her appreciated the contact between them. Yes, this did feel right, and given time to grow, she knew they could true happiness in one another. "I'm not going to sleep with you, Jora," she finally remarked after a long peace enjoyed between bronze and brownrider.

Perhaps she was serious, or perhaps it was a tease that was not at all serious. Not long ago, Revanne would have sworn it was the first, but now she was not so sure anymore.

Parker

Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:09 pm

"I'm not going to sleep with you, Jora,"

Jora couldn't help but chuckle at her normal tease for him. Where as once he knew that she was being more serious or not, now he hoped it was really just a tease. Not that he wouldn't still love her even if she never did sleep with him, but that didn't seem like a relationship that either of them would like. Still though, he responded with his normal, "I know." However, he couldn't help but add this time, "But maybe one day." He gave her forehead another warm and loving kiss. "In all seriousness, I want to do this right, Reva. We can go as slow or as fast as you want. Just knowing that you love me though...that's all I need in the world."

He could have stood there and held her forever, but of course they couldn't do that. "So, does this mean you'll give my apartment your lovely woman's touch? I mean...that's really all I was after anyways." Jora said jokingly as he leaned back enough to look down at her. His eyes were still a bit watery from the overwhelming feeling of joy and love he felt. "Shards, you are so beautiful. I am the luckiest man in the world. There is no doubt about it."

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Shaihulud

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:16 am

"I know. But maybe one day."

He kissed her brow once more; her arms tightened around him.

"In all seriousness, I want to do this right, Reva. We can go as slow or as fast as you want. Just knowing that you love me though...that's all I need in the world."

Rather than force the petals apart or suffocate its growth, Revanne wanted their love to blossom naturally. She would have said as much, and sealed it with a true kiss, but he leaned back to regard her, and teased her gently in turn.

So, does this mean you'll give my apartment your lovely woman's touch? I mean...that's really all I was after anyways." Tears gathered in his eyes, the sparks of joy that beaded along golden lashes. She could kiss those eyes. "Shards, you are so beautiful. I am the luckiest man in the world. There is no doubt about it."

"I know," she whispered. The gaze of her dual toned eyes caressed along his cheek, down to the smile of his lips. In that moment, it felt right, knowing they both wanted this as much as the other. With a tilt of her head, she closed her eyes, and offered her lips to him for kiss. Pliant, loving, tender, wanting...

Image x6 - counted
Parker

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:14 pm

"I know."

Jora would have chuckled, but he felt that magnetic pull. Saw the way her gaze moved to his lips. The tilt of her head, asking for what they both wanted and desired. Yes, he didn't want to rush things, but he didn't want to take things slow simply for slowness sake. This moment in time he had to kiss her, to not do so would be a crime.

His lips gently pressed against hers. They were fire upon his on and made him feel as if a thunderstorm of emotion was released within him. The kiss was tender and loving, but there was the taste of want there. After a moment he deepened it, slowly, so as to not ruin the slow burn that was building up the desire in him soul. He held her close to him, her lithe frame felt so right in his arms.

After a moment, he leaned back and looked at her. "Wow...that was...the best kiss I've ever had."
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Shaihulud

Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:39 pm

As the kiss grew, breaking through turns passionate denial, Revanne felt her soul blossom with a renewed spirit it had long been bereft of. For months had she exercised caution, doing away entirely with the spontaneity that once defined her. The injuries given to her by Lorcan and J'lek had cut her deep over the last turn, for rejection was a difficult wound to mend. It left her scarred and wary of the possibility to searching for love again, yet with a single kiss, Revanne found such pains entirely erased. Lost in J'lek's arms, his kiss assuaged every ache in her battered heart. The spirit once lost in the darkness had found its light once again.

"Wow...that was...the best kiss I've ever had."

Already, her lips felt cold. They yearned for the heat and comfort that J'lek was so willing to give her, and it was not a hollow offer. Instead, it was a sacred one, a gift of the heart meant for her alone. He loved her. "Then why'd you stop it so soon?" she asked of him, her smile tender... her voice suggestive. Reaching up, she combed her fingers through his cropped locks before surging up to to kiss him.

They had never been the patient sort any ways.

{fin}