Scrambled Over Easy ~ { tag } Slasher / Sh'del

Not the large stone caverns that Weyr people are used to, these are buildings built on the top of the cliff, sometimes referred to as the Weyr Cliff. These buildings are all the same size, with multiple apartments for dragonriders to live in in each building. Because of space constraints, dragons sleep in large pavilions built around the dragonrider apartments.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them
Tag Status: Open but Permission Needed for certain situations.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:50 pm

She had tried to speak with him after things had wrapped up with A'ric to no avail. Eventually it became clear what was going on - he was throwing some kind of man-fit over the situation. Whether it was the flight, or what had taken place after, she did not know, but she was not going to stand for it. Dirce had her ways around the situation, and she was going to make sure she had her answers before the end of the day.

She went to Andreasan, one of the Headwoman's Assistants, and asked a favor of him. Since she normally brought him fish, he was willing to lend her a hand, even if getting the spare key to a rider's apartment was something he technically shouldn't do. "Since you say this is a very important matter, and you are a Junior Queenrider with some pull... I suppose I must..." He grinned and grabbed it from the office, held it out, then quickly pulled it back. "One thing though."

"Yes?" She lifted a brow but the corners of her lips were curled in a playful smirk. "What's your condition?"

"I need more of that salted fish you brought me the last time. I haven't been able to get it out of my head." She laughed and he held the key out again, which she took and curled her fingers around. "But in reality, I'll take anything you bring me. I've never had a complaint about the fish you've caught and brought in." And that was the honest to goodness truth.

She nodded, they chatted a bit more, and she turned to head in the direction of the dork's apartment. When she reached it, she knocked, deciding she was going to give him the chance to answer her and let her in himself. She sent Inkspell inside, only to have him swoop back out a moment later, him chittering to himself. Dork was there outright, and threatening to throw shoes. "Sandy..."

The zultanite went quiet as she tried to speak to man and dragon both, and a few moments later she returned with a sigh that seemed to embrace every fiber of her rider's being. I'm not getting a response. Not from him, not from Lutorionth. I am irritated right now by them both.

Okay. So he was going to make her use the key was he?

Fine.

She would play this game.

She unlocked the door and let herself in, noticed his state of being and tossed the key in his direction when he took notice of her. "You know, you really shouldn't ignore the woman that has the ability to get access to your apartment key." She frowned, sour in expression, emotion, being. He was going to answer her now, and she wasn't going to leave until she was satisfied with the responses she received; it was with this in mind that she moved to sit down on one of the chairs, giving off the appearance of poise and elegance.

Yes, she was indeed angry with him and barely holding it in.
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Wherfolk, Dayfolk, & Pearlfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Crafters, Weyrfolk, & Others
Image Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.
Slasher
Pronouns: She/Her
Tag Status: Open

Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:39 pm

Sh'del had participated in numerous flights over the turns, open door and closed. When Sandalphonth had rose, both he and Lutorionth had been excited. Not that the dragon was miffed about losing, but the flight itself had felt...different, and as such the loss had felt different. Whether it was his rider's own feelings spilling over, or the dragon's own affection for the zultanite, it was impossible to tell, but the rush of the flight had felt seperate from other flight's they had participated in. Why? The bronze had no clue, and the man could only contemplate.

But they had lost. And honestly, Sh'del blamed himself for his current funk, not Dirce or Sandalphonth. The man had gone in feeling so sure of himself(always a bad idea for a flight, and he knew better, honestly). The man had even gone and found a moth afterwards(something else that for some reason, bothered the shit out of him). He hated that he had, so why had he? Wine had been a good friend of his since the flight. Something else he had every intention of avoiding Dirce for. She would just yell at him for drinking so much. Even Lutorionth gave him crap for it at times. Not that he was getting drunk, just numbing the edges and trying to avoid his own thoughts.

And in fact, it was one of those times, wine skin in hand, that he heard a knock at his door. He ignored it. It didn't matter who it was, he wasn't in the mood. He didn't even know why he was so sour, but he was. The man hissed as he saw a familiar flitt appear in his room. Pulling the shoe from his foot, he waved it at the flitt, and he blinked away. Good. Then Lurotionth rumbled in his head, Sandalphonth is requesting your attention on Dirce's behalf. Sh'del hissed and sighed, standing and sticking his shoe back on, So? You keep your quiet. Petty? Perhaps.

Turning to pour another glass of wine, he didn't hear the click of his door. As he turned though, he felt a soft 'thunk' against his back, and looked at the flung key as it hit the floor. Bending to pick it up and eye it, he sighed, ”You know, that's cheating...” He looked up at Dirce's gorgeous face, watched her as she seated herself, then with a grin that didn't quite reach his eyes, lifted the now full wine glass her direction, ”Wine?”
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
~:Stories:~ ~:Monies:~ ~:Plotter:~
Ember

Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:52 am

She lifted her shoulders, then thought differently and reached out to take his glass from him, wrinkling her nose after taking a sip. "This is cheap shit, Dork." She complained. After working a bit with Ferghas, her taste in liquors had changed somewhat for the better, one might say - that one being the criminal. "Get me something better and I might consider your offer again." She leaned back, fingers folded over her stomach as she regarded him. It was obvious he had been drinking to drown his pity and she sighed.

At the same time, her heart throbbed in her chest, and she couldn't help but wonder if he'd been with anyone else between the flight and now. Not that she would have blamed him if he'd turned to another. It had just been a flight, and open door flight at that. They had come to an agreement, and understanding, they knew how it was going to go. And yet something about the idea of him going towards another during this flight made her feel sick.

She didn't ask him that though, probably wouldn't either or at least would pretend indifference if the subject came up. She bit down on her lip and brushed at some fluff on her sleeve then looked up at him, finally deciding to speak. "Well? Get on it. I came here for a reason - to talk - and I'm not leaving without that good wine you think I don't know about and a few words with you." The shit wasn't going to hide from her that easily - she knew where he lived after all.
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.
Slasher

Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:16 pm

Gods, she was gorgeous. He found himself smirking a little, just looking at her as she made herself at home on his couch. Her demand for better wine made him want to chuckle, but damnit, no, he was still pouting, like a child. Turning towards his shelves, he eyed the few bottles he had stashed, considering. She wasn't wrong in demanding a better wine. And he definitely did have such things. He just...he had already been drinking that cheaper bottle. Cheap wine was the best thing to drown one's sorrows. But she was here to be mean and harass him out of his slump. He resented her a bit for it, he realized. Why couldn't she just let him mope in peace? He'd snap out of it eventually...

Walking to the shelf, he chose honestly one of his nicest bottles, and took it down. For a split moment, he mourned having to open it. It had aged turns already, it would only get better...Ah, well. She was worth it. He hid the smile that thought brought, because damnit. He was trying to pout, and enjoy it, and she ruined it the instant she came into the room. Turning back around towards her, he brought her a glass, ”Words are cheap, Poppet. What can I do for you today?” Pouring the wine from the bottle into her held glass, he poured himself one as well before setting the bottle down on the side table. Taking an appreciative sip, he couldn't help the satisfied sound he made as he tried the wine.
ImageImageImageImage
Ember

Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:06 pm

She took the wine and watched him, continued to do so even as he sat down again and spoke, telling her how cheap talk was. He was going to mope regardless of what she said, but she knew of one way to break him out of such thoughts. Well, she didn't have to do it. She could let him simmer and stew and perhaps drown his sorrows a bit longer, but fuck, she couldn't stand seeing him like this. So she was going to force him out of it, whether he wanted her to or not.

So she downed the wine, admitting it was good and would have been better enjoyed slowly, and stood, stepping away from the couch like she was going to leave. Then she began to unbutton her outer shirt. "See what I'm doing right now? You like this don't you?" She didn't have to look at him, or even ask for that matter, to know he would enjoy it all. "If you want me to continue, then you're going to stop moping and tell me what's wrong." She finished unbuttoning the shirt, pulled the fabric out from her trousers and let it fall open, exposing soft skin from where the under shirt rode up. "Because talk isn't cheap like you say it is. Its actually quite expensive."

Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Slasher

Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:01 pm

Sh'del happily sipped his glass once more, not really looking in her direction as he savored the almost smokey flavor to the dark liquid. Obviously the flavor probably came from the barrels the wine was aged in, but honestly the man was no vintner. He just knew he liked wine. The movement of her downing her glass however made him glance sideways towards her. As she stood, his brow arched a bit. Was she going to just steal a single glass and leave, after all the fuss she made?

”What, it's not good-” He watched her though, his eyes immediately drawn to the movements of her fingers, and what they were being so bold as to do. One button at a time, they were daring to undo her outer shirt. The man felt frozen, staring like some creeper, and yet unable to pull his gaze away. And of course, that was probably all part of her evil, scheming plan, whatever it was. So entranced by watching the flashes of oh-so-soft skin as the fabric moved, was pulled from her trousers, revealing the teasing bits that peeked out from her under shirt, that he didn't quite register her words at first.

As she stopped however, he managed to cough a little and look up at her eyes, where his own gaze belonged. Of course, that wasn't necessarily any better, he loved looking at her eyes too. A wry grin curled his lips, and he took another luxurious sip of his wine, ”I am a man, am I not? Of course I enjoy it, Poppet.” But as to what was wrong? He didn't want to admit the sheer ridiculousness of it. Lutorionth had lost, fair and square. The dragon was not upset at the loss, it was all his rider's own issue. But even Sh'del knew better. Had participated in many flights where his dragon had lost, and it had never bothered him. So what was bothering him now? And why? Thinking about it in a way to try to voice it just made it even more confusing, and he hated it. So he shrugged, ”Honestly? I'm not sure what's bothering me. And I sincerely apologize for that.”

Swiftly downing his own glass, he set it aside next to the bottle, and stood to face her. Looking at her eyes, he let his gaze slowly drag down to openly admire her chest, her belly, the hints of skin that the under shirt awarded him. With a sigh, he reached for her, pulling the two sides of her shirt closed as he looked back at her face, ”You need not tease me with what I pine over to talk to me, Poppet. And I'm sorry for being as childish as I have...Lutorionth lost the chase, fair and square, and I do not know why it bothers me as it does.” There, the truth as it was, and he hated that he was so noble as to hide her chest she so tempted him with. At least he could enjoy the feel of the warm outer shirt between his fingers, as he was still hanging onto those edges.

Image x1
ImageImageImageImage
Ember

Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:30 am

She had figured he would try and cover her up, but that didn't mean she was going to stop or even for that go away. She looked up at him, though it wasn't by much, and looked entirely too amused for her own good. Her fingers came up to dance over his hands, the very ones that held her shirt and she caressed his knuckles, down to his wrists. "Tease I might, Dork, but I have no intentions of leaving anytime soon." She grabbed onto his wrists and leaned in, her grip tight and sure. "Or letting you win this one. I do believe your hands would be better served elsewhere, don't you agree?"

When that gave her no reaction, she decided on acting herself, and reached for him instead. He couldn't stop her and still hold on, so her hands began to pull at his buttons. "Did you comfort yourself when you couldn't have me, Dork? Did you picture me as you did so?" She smirked, more than willing to tease him towards temptation until he acted. She'd come to find out what had happened, what his issue had been, now she was going to make sure he was taking care of himself - starting with... "Have you been eating?" He might miss that one, might not understand where it was coming from, but he would find out soon enough.

Image x3
counted
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Slasher

Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:44 pm

She was really in quite the mood, apparently. Sh'del couldn't help but grin a little as her fingers danced across his as he held her shirt closed. She was throwing herself at him, seemingly. So why the fuck was he not just scooping her up, tossing her over his shoulder, and parading her into his bed? Actually, that sounded like the most wonderful of ideas. He felt her grip on his wrists, and looked hard at her eyes as she leaned in. His gae dropped down to his own shirt as she started undoing it. Unlike her, he didn't have anything on underneath, and she was swiftly revealing his toned chest and stomach.

As her fingers brushed his skin, it felt on fire. This was everything he had wanted for a long time, and here he was, holding her shirt closed like some scared weyrling. Well, damnit, that wasn't even close! Her words were acting like a trigger, and he was rapidly losing the bit of resistance he had. As her dancing fingers reached the bottom of his shirt, the cloth falling apart easily, he finally couldn't stand it, ”Oh, don't worry...You know though, there is a new delicacy I've been dying to try...”

He was still holding her shirt, and he used the fabric like a handle and pulled her closer to him, until the skin of their stomachs touched, ”Poppet, you keep acting like this, I might have to do something about it.” He knew she knew what she was doing, but he would enjoy the game while it lasted.

ImageImageImageImage
Ember

Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:23 am

Oh, this was perfect. He was playing better than she had anticipated. Her worry had been that it might take longer to get to this point than it had, but rather than waiting for it to reach this moment in time, he had rushed right to it without a single drop of hesitation. She could have laughed in delight, but was unable to bring herself to do so - instead, she placed her hand on the back of his head and drew him close, pressed her lips to his ear, and let out a soft, gentle moan as her free set of fingers drifted down his body and towards his belt. "Mmm, you're going to leave it at that, Dork?"

She grinned against his ear before pressing a kiss to the lobe, drawing her lips down to the little curve beneath it. "I can tell you what I would like you to do if you'd rather." She was playing with a very hot, unstable fire, and oh, how she wanted to be burned.

Image x1
counted
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Slasher

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:20 pm

He felt like she was driving him crazy, in the best of ways. Nevermind what she was even saying, he was too distracted by the feel of her lips agaisnt his ear, on his lobe, and then lower. His eyes fluttered closed as he craned his neck for her, offering it as a sacrifice to her kisses. His hands lightly let go of her shirt, to let his fingers run around her sides instead, hooking around her waist. One hand stayed on her back, holding her close to him. The other slid a bit lower, daring to curl his fingers over the swell of her rump.

He vaguely comprehended her words, and the man was honestly torn. Yes, yes, he definitely wanted to know what she wanted him to do. But he also just kind of wanted to do what he wanted, nevermind what she wanted. Besides, from her demeanor, he was assuming what he wanted and what she wanted were along the same lines. Finally, his manners and control won out though, and even while his hand kneaded the flesh of her butt, he breathed out a bit shakily, his voice low with a soft growl, ”Oh, Poppet...Ya, you better tell me, I'd hate to get in trouble.” Yes, because the man hesitate to get in trouble. Ever. Riiiiight.

Image x10
ImageImageImageImage