Scrambled Over Easy ~ { tag } Slasher / Sh'del

Not the large stone caverns that Weyr people are used to, these are buildings built on the top of the cliff, sometimes referred to as the Weyr Cliff. These buildings are all the same size, with multiple apartments for dragonriders to live in in each building. Because of space constraints, dragons sleep in large pavilions built around the dragonrider apartments.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:50 pm

She had tried to speak with him after things had wrapped up with A'ric to no avail. Eventually it became clear what was going on - he was throwing some kind of man-fit over the situation. Whether it was the flight, or what had taken place after, she did not know, but she was not going to stand for it. Dirce had her ways around the situation, and she was going to make sure she had her answers before the end of the day.

She went to Andreasan, one of the Headwoman's Assistants, and asked a favor of him. Since she normally brought him fish, he was willing to lend her a hand, even if getting the spare key to a rider's apartment was something he technically shouldn't do. "Since you say this is a very important matter, and you are a Junior Queenrider with some pull... I suppose I must..." He grinned and grabbed it from the office, held it out, then quickly pulled it back. "One thing though."

"Yes?" She lifted a brow but the corners of her lips were curled in a playful smirk. "What's your condition?"

"I need more of that salted fish you brought me the last time. I haven't been able to get it out of my head." She laughed and he held the key out again, which she took and curled her fingers around. "But in reality, I'll take anything you bring me. I've never had a complaint about the fish you've caught and brought in." And that was the honest to goodness truth.

She nodded, they chatted a bit more, and she turned to head in the direction of the dork's apartment. When she reached it, she knocked, deciding she was going to give him the chance to answer her and let her in himself. She sent Inkspell inside, only to have him swoop back out a moment later, him chittering to himself. Dork was there outright, and threatening to throw shoes. "Sandy..."

The zultanite went quiet as she tried to speak to man and dragon both, and a few moments later she returned with a sigh that seemed to embrace every fiber of her rider's being. I'm not getting a response. Not from him, not from Lutorionth. I am irritated right now by them both.

Okay. So he was going to make her use the key was he?

Fine.

She would play this game.

She unlocked the door and let herself in, noticed his state of being and tossed the key in his direction when he took notice of her. "You know, you really shouldn't ignore the woman that has the ability to get access to your apartment key." She frowned, sour in expression, emotion, being. He was going to answer her now, and she wasn't going to leave until she was satisfied with the responses she received; it was with this in mind that she moved to sit down on one of the chairs, giving off the appearance of poise and elegance.

Yes, she was indeed angry with him and barely holding it in.

Please visit the above link for a list of my current
characters, links to their profiles, to see what
they look like, and find other little facts about them!

[ Marks Tracker | Graphics Shop | NPC Archive ]

“You fail only if you stop writing.”
— Ray Bradbury —